Saturday, May 19, 2007

Mike Steup's Niche Audio Club




Hey Guys,

I've got good news and I've got bad news. Here goes.

The good news first: I love this membership site. I just bought it and have to tell
you that it is near perfect.

Now the bad news (I hope Mike doesn't see this): I really geared this site to beginners. While it's clear that Mike provides everything you need to get started in
niche marketing (with top quality products at that) I think this may be beyond a
beginner's skills. Even though he does provide very extensive training videos, getting started at this level is not for the feint of heart.

But, don't get discouraged. There are two ways to try this out for yourselves at
no cost/low cost and no risk.

First, you can download a sample package for nothing.
This includes:

Private Label ebook
2 Professional Audio Recordings (They're really well done)
25 Private Label Articles
Complete Website Package
Free Report with Graphics
Emails

But not the training videos.

However, for $3.00 you can try Mike's site out for a month and get 3 complete packages and the training videos, plus, plus, plus.

So this is the deal. If you decide to give this a shot, all you have to do is
email me and I'll put together a tutorial on how to drive free traffic to your site
with the articles and setting up a free blog. This will be for free for my regular
readers but you have to email and ask for it.

Here are the links that you need:

Free PLR Audio Package

$3 Trial to the Niche Audio Club

My email:
internetmarketingdotcom@gmail.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.